Black Lives Matter. Find resources and learn more about how to take action.
As we wrap up our program we want to take a moment to thank our incredible volunteers and partners across the country, and share our collective accomplishments.
Since the beginning, Organizing Together 2020 has been a community-based and volunteer-driven program focusing on six key battleground states - Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. None of our achievements could have been done without our volunteers and partners.
This is what the grassroots movement to defeat Donald Trump looks like and you should be so proud. Over 77,000 volunteers across the country have accomplished the following:
- Completed over 100,000 volunteer shifts
- Sent more than 2.3 million text messages to voters
- Made over 3 million phone calls to voters
- Had over 463,000 conversations with voters
- Launching vote-by-mail and voter registration programs in all six battleground states to educate and empower hundreds of thousands of voters.
Read more about our accomplishments in each state here
To defeat Donald Trump’s agenda, we'll need to organize like never before. So while our program might be ending, we're not saying goodbye but rather see you on the other side. We're counting on you!
We are proud to organize with our partner organizations.
Michelle Lujan Grisham
Governor of New Mexico
Governor of Rhode Island
Former Governor of Virginia
Spokesperson for Color of Change PAC
Lily Eskelsen García
President, National Education Association (NEA)
Mary Kay Henry
President, SEIU International